As much backlist reading as I got done in January, I’m not sure that’s going to happen in February. My February TBR looks BANANAS and I’m just hoping I can get to all of it. On top of what I actually have to get to, there’s ContemporaryAThon this month! I participated in ContemporaryAThon for the first time last year (see what I read here) and I absolutely loved it. Besides that, one of my wonderful friends Melanie @ Meltotheany is one of the cohosts for it this year, so of COURSE I’ll be participating!
Here are some of the books I HAVE to get to in February:
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
- The Shadowglass by Rin Chupeco (ARC releasing March 5)
- A Girl Like Her by Talia Hibbert (Dragons and Tea Book Club pick!)
- Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter (ARC releasing March 19)
- In Another Life by C.C Hunter (ARC releasing March 26)
Here are some of the books I’m considering for ContemporaryAThon:
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman (would fulfill my backlist read of 2019 for Feb)
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (backlist read of 2019)
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory (BOTM read for Feb)
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang (ARC releasing May 7)
- Aquicorn Cove by Katie O’Neill
- Fence Vol. 2 by C.S. Pacat
I’ll be making up my mind and posting a TBR for the readathon soon, so keep an eye out! In the meantime, give me feedback! Which of these books should I make a priority??
Happy February, everybody!