Hey guys! I have such an exciting announcement for you all. I’m so thrilled to be cohosting Summerathon, a summer readathon created by my wonderful friend Amy @ A Court of Crowns and Quills. Keep reading for the details!
THE DATES: June 21 – June 27
Summerathon will kick off on Friday June 21, which is the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere! It will be running until June 27.
I’m so excited to be cohosting this with such a wonderful group of ladies. Make sure you check them out!
1. A Beachy Read: this can be either a book set at the beach or just a book think would be perfect to read on the beach or poolside.
2. Sunrise colors on the cover: pink, orange, yellow, purple, blue…really, there are so many directions to go for this.
3. Book with a roadtrip, traveling, or vacation
4. Book set in the summer
5. Food on the cover (Or drink! Make it your own!)
6. Drink your favorite summertime drink while reading!
Feel free to double or triple up on these challenges, and have fun with it! Most of them are self-explanatory. I’ll be posting some recommendations along with my own TBR as we get closer.
Make sure you follow our handle, @summerathon on both instagram and twitter. We’ll be using the hashtag #summerathon to follow along with your posts, and will be doing our best to share and respond as much a possible! Make sure you tag us so we can see!
Also, as June is Pride month, we encourage all of you to pick up a book by a LGBTQIAP author or that reps any LGBTQIAP characters.
And that’s pretty much it, you guys! I hope you can join us, and I can’t wait to see all of your TBRs!