How is it already the SPOOKIEST TIME OF THE YEAR already?? I love October reading – I always try to save up some really good Halloween-vibe reads for this month. While those will be mostly mood reads, I do have a pretty good idea of a couple really great reads I’ll be getting to FOR SURE this month:
If you don’t already know what this is, check out THIS POST right now – there’s still time to join us! I’m so excited to be cohosting this again, and can’t wait to read all of these spooky reads with some of my best friends. Join us for one or all of them!
- American Predator by Maureen Callahan
- The Whisper Man by Alex North
- The Escape Room by Megan Goldin
- Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay
I do have a few ARCs I NEED to read this month, but luckily they seem to meet some spooky vibes:
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- Into The Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo
Other than those, I know I’ll be joining in for the Dragons and Tea Book Club pick, The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco. LOOK AT THAT COVER and tell me you’ve seen a creepier one.
What does October hold for all of you?