The good news: my reading slump seems to be over! The bad news: I ONLY want to mood read and anything that I’m SUPPOSED to be reading sounds super unappealing. I have managed to review less than half them OOPS. But that’s a problem for another day.
Here are the books I managed to read this month:
- The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X R Pan (audio, backlist read, BOTM): ★★★★★
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (audio, backlist read): ★★★★★
- American Predator by Maureen Callahan (FridayFrightAthon): ★★★★
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett (ARC): ★★★★★
- The Whisper Man by Alex North (FFAT, BOTM): ★★★.5
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (audio): ★★★★
- The Escape Room by Megan Goldin (FFAT): ★★★
- The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco (Dragons and Tea Bookclub pick): ★★★★
- The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay (FFAT): TBD
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca (BOTM, audio): TBD
How many books did you read in October? Were any of them super spooky??? If you participated in FridayFrightAThon with us, THANK YOU! We had so much fun.